Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Go ahead and feed the fish, they don't over eat.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Summer's Spring

I've  been reading The Ramayana for Humanities Honors lately, and discovered an illustrated version by Sanjay Patel (from Pixar, The Simpsons, Ren and Stimpy...)with Nelson at the MLK Library. The art is amazing, and it's much more convenient than reading a three-thousand page classic during the school year! Anyway, this sketch is an homage to inspirational Eastern art and Sanjay's modern take on it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

RandomTechneats said...

Herro Amy! it's katrina :]

I haven't seen you in ages.. but i was the girl whom you went dumpster diving with a while back.. and nelson drove my car to avoid metermaids.. haha

Anyways I has a Blogger now.. and found you kids. So Herro! :)